San Antonio Self-Insured Business Attorneys
If your self-insured business needs legal advice and representation, it is important to obtain counsel from a firm with relevant experience in the field.
Protecting The Interests Of Self-Insured Businesses
At Shelton & Valadez, our attorneys represent self-insureds, handling a variety of important legal matters. Our experience extends to matters involving:
- Personal injury, premises liability and wrongful death claims, which can cause substantial damage to your organization
- Deceptive trade practices and consumer claims
- Business torts
- Workplace injury, including issues that affect non-subscriber entities
- Products liability and consumer actions, which can involve large claims
- Governmental affairs, which can encompass regulatory issues involving local, state and federal agencies, commissions and boards
- Alternative dispute resolution, including mediation and arbitration, which can be utilized to resolve disputes outside of court, often at a significant cost savings and with a higher degree of autonomy and privacy for the businesses involved
- Employment matters
- Breach of contract matters
- Development and implementation of self-insured work injury plans
Every self-insured organization is different. Our attorneys are here to help you protect your interests.
“Robert A. Valadez and Mark A. Giltner are board certified in personal injury trial law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. The attorneys at Shelton & Valadez, P.C. can provide the representation needed to protect businesses.”
Mediation As A Solution
Mediation provides a facilitated negotiation environment that is collaborative, efficacious, cost-effective and more confidential than litigation. It is ideal for businesses and individuals who like to fashion their own remedies to problems and maintain as much autonomy as possible.
Self-insured Business lawyer Wade Shelton is a professional mediator and a charter member of the Texas Academy of Distinguished Neutrals. He also provides arbitration services, effectively serving as a private judge who can render decisions on critical matters outside of court.
Bexar County Injury And Product Liability Lawyers | Contact Us
If you are seeking an experienced San Antonio self-insured business lawyer, Shelton & Valadez can assist you. Contact us to learn more about our capabilities.