San Antonio Lawyers For Oil And Gas Matters
Oil and gas disputes call for mature legal representation. The lawyers of Shelton & Valadez can provide it.
Litigation Attorneys For Eagle Ford Shale Matters
Shelton & Valadez represents clients in litigated matters related to the oil and gas industry in Texas. Our experience in the industry allows us to provide pragmatic counsel and protection of your important interests. Our litigation experience includes:
- Leasing and mineral rights
- Land use and environmental issues
- Regulatory and governmental affairs
- Liability claims stemming from drilling rig accidents and other incidents
- Breach of contract matters and other contract disputes
- Arbitration and mediation, which enable parties to resolve disputes without entering into the courtroom
- Representation of drilling companies, subcontractors, service companies and landowners
- Employment matters
In order to serve you effectively and protect your interests, we must first understand who you are and what drives your business. Our firm is committed to building relationships that yield strong outcomes.
Mediation As A Solution
Mediation provides a facilitated negotiation environment that is collaborative, efficacious, cost-effective and more confidential than litigation. It is ideal for businesses and individuals who like to fashion their own remedies to problems and maintain as much autonomy as possible.
Energy-related litigation lawyer Wade Shelton is a professional mediator and a charter member of the Texas Academy of Distinguished Neutrals. He also provides arbitration services, effectively serving as a private judge who can render decisions on critical matters outside of court.
Contact The Firm
If you are involved in energy-related litigation or you wish to prevent litigation, the San Antonio oil and gas attorneys of Shelton & Valadez can provide the advice and representation you need. Contact us to learn more.