San Antonio Landowner Attorneys
If your land is your legacy, we can help you safeguard and nurture it. Our attorneys can help you protect what you value by managing risk, maximizing opportunities and solving problems when they arise.
Bexar County Property Rights Lawyers
At Shelton & Valadez, we protect the interests of Texas landowners and their families. We can assist you by providing practical business advice and representation regarding:
- Mineral interests and drilling rights on your property
- Litigation and dispute resolution with regard to oil and gas matters and other issues
- Easements, land use, zoning and other municipal matters
- Water, pollution and environmental concerns
- Eminent domain and condemnation
- Agricultural and ranch interests
- Mediation and arbitration as means of resolving disputes
- Real estate transactions related to the purchase, sale and leasing of land
- Family business matters
- Governmental affairs
As your attorneys, we will work with you and your family to achieve your goals. We are well versed in all aspects of planning, negotiation and litigation on behalf of landowners and their families.
Mediation As A Solution
Mediation provides a facilitated negotiation environment that is collaborative, efficacious, cost-effective and more confidential than litigation. It is ideal for businesses and individuals who like to fashion their own remedies to problems and maintain as much autonomy as possible.
Distinguished Neutral Wade Shelton is a professional mediator and a charter member of the Texas Academy of Distinguished Neutrals. He also provides arbitration services, effectively serving as a private judge who can render decisions on critical matters outside of court.
Contact The Firm
If you are seeking a San Antonio lawyer for landowner issues, Shelton & Valadez can assist you. Contact us to talk to an experienced attorney.