San Antonio Employment Law Attorneys
Advice And Representation | Employment Mediation And Arbitration
At Shelton & Valadez, we have extensive experience with employment matters of all kinds. From preemptive risk management and policy development to the negotiation of contracts to full-blown litigation, our attorneys can assist you in addressing questions about:
- Non-compete agreements, also known as covenants not to compete
- Matters related to trade secrets, trademarks and trade dress, which can call for injunctive relief (extraordinary relief) such as temporary restraining orders
- Confidentiality agreements and other types of employment contracts
- Executive compensation and equity
- Workplace conflicts, employment conditions and wage-and-hour claims
- Discrimination and harassment claims
- Recovery of damages
- Defense of employment lawsuits
- Employment class actions involving many employees
- Whistleblower cases
- Mediation and arbitration of employment disputes, which can be more cost-effective and less damaging than courtroom litigation
We are committed to — and known for — building strong relationships with businesses throughout South Texas. We welcome the opportunity to serve you.
Mediation As A Solution
Mediation provides a facilitated negotiation environment that is collaborative, efficacious, cost-effective and more confidential than litigation. It is ideal for businesses and individuals who like to fashion their own remedies to problems and maintain as much autonomy as possible.
Employment lawyer Wade Shelton is a professional mediator and a charter member of the Texas Academy of Distinguished Neutrals. He also provides arbitration services, effectively serving as a private judge who can render decisions on critical matters outside of court.
Contact The Firm’s Bexar County Employment Contract Lawyers
If you are involved in employment litigation or your interest is in avoiding lawsuits and managing risk, the San Antonio employment law lawyers of Shelton & Valadez can provide the advice and representation you need. Contact us to learn more.